Take your cell phone for a swim with a waterproofcase

We know that you can’t part from your phone. You need it while hiking, on the beach, while you scuba dive and most importantly – in the pool. How can you not talk in the pool?

This is a really cool solution to keep your phone dry and protected any where you go, including watery places and adventures. It’s called the Kwik Tek Waterproof Cell Case - PDA DRY PAK and it’s a floating waterproof cell phone case.


We’re talking about anything high-tech. It’s just a durable, 100% water proof case that you can talk and listen through without loss of volume and quality. It’s designed to hermetically seal out water, sand & dust with a simple twist of knobs and the TPU material is functional in extreme heat & cold.

Don't let this happen to you:



Log on to www.all4cellular.com and start the summer with the Kwik Tek Waterproof Cell Case.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 Response to "Take your cell phone for a swim with a waterproofcase"

  1. Cobe says:

    Ha! Ha! Ha! Your article reminded me of one of my biggest mistake with my love in swimming... I went to the water forgetting that my phone is in my phone so it is totally busted. The next thing I know I don't have a phone to use.

    Jhon says:

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading about top electronic gadgets. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often top gadgets reviews online.

Post a Comment

Ajax Union Internet Marketing