Ordering a Cell Phone Charger Online was a Life-saver!


My job requires me to travel, a lot. I’m on the road constantly, so my cell phone is the main way I can keep in touch with my loved ones. My mother worries like crazy when I don’t call her every day. She watches America’s Most Wanted every Saturday, so she’s certain that 80 percent of people you encounter are going to abduct you. A few weeks ago I got an assignment in Magnolia, Arkansas. It was miserable. There was nothing to do and I was stuck there for 3 weeks! And to top it all off, I realized that I left my cell phone chargers, both wall and car, at home.

Now my mother was already wary of me staying in the middle of nowhere for three weeks, alone, so she was calling even more frequently. The second night there, my phone died and I dreaded the barrage panicky messages I would receive when I finally got home to my chargers--if she didn’t call the police and report a kidnapping first. I then had an epiphany that I could order an lg wall charger online and get it shipped right to my motel! I found the exact model I needed for an unbelievable price. So all in all, ordering from All4cellular.com saved me money, and my mother from having a heart attack.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 Response to "Ordering a Cell Phone Charger Online was a Life-saver!"

  1. yes, that's true, you can save more by ordering cell phone accessories online.

    Jim says:

    Monster-Accessory, is this your ebay store name? This store sells really good stuff.

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Yes, Jim, that's my store name, I appreciate what you said:)

    Great post!
    By the way, I also heard of Monster Accessory ebay store.

Post a Comment

Ajax Union Internet Marketing